Keto Chicken Marinade is the right simple dinner thought as a result of it takes only a few minutes to prep and might be left in a single day to permit for all of the flavors to soak in.
How to Make Low Carb Marinated Chicken
Most of those keto rooster marinade recipes comply with the identical easy steps. Mix collectively all elements wanted for the recipe after which add it to a big zip high bag with a pound of both rooster thighs or breasts.
Leave the rooster breasts to marinate for at the very least three hours. The longer the higher as a result of the acid can have time to penetrate the meat and drive in additional taste.
Can I put Salt in my Marinated Chicken?
Contrary to the outdated fantasy, salt might be put in your marinade with out drawing out an excessive amount of moisture. We by no means advocate over salting as a result of you’ll be able to at all times add extra later, nevertheless a bit salt within the marinade can really assist the flavors seep in.
How to Marinate Chicken Breast
Chicken marinade is at all times going to have a little bit of liquid and a little bit of spice so we advocate storing the rooster in one thing that gained’t trigger leakage.
Some of our favourite containers to go away rooster marinade in are:
- Zip high Bags– Gallon sized zip high luggage work nice for this and even higher if you’re hoping to freeze the marinated rooster for later.
- Casserole Dish– A casserole dish is deep sufficient that it’s going to maintain a whole lot of liquid and rooster with out spilling. Just make certain to cowl it with aluminum or plastic wrap. You may even take away the plastic wrap and bake the rooster within the casserole dish along with your additional marinade.
- Mixing Bowls and Glass Bowls– Glass bowls are an incredible choice to marinate rooster as a result of they’re simple to wash, gained’t tackle a odor, and maintain quite a bit so you’ll be able to marinate the rooster for some time.
No matter the way you select to marinate your rooster dinner, we promise these keto marinades are going to be showstoppers.
Shawarma Keto Marinade
This is my favourite keto rooster marinade as a result of it has warming spices with hints of paprika and garlic. It is scrumptious with Keto pleasant breads and pita, or a recent Greek salad.
To make this rooster you will want:
- Chicken– Chicken thighs and breasts work nicely on this recipe.
- Olive Oil– Avocado oil can be utilized instead of the olive oil, however we discover olive oil provides this recipe probably the most genuine Greek taste.
- Lemon juice– We used lemon juice as a substitute of vinegar for acid.
- Minced Garlic– Use pre minced, or freshly minced when you’re feeling daring.
- Spices– Cumin, paprika, allspice, cloves, pepper, and sea salt.
Tandoori Chicken Marinade
This is a standard Indian spiced dish that’s made with yoghurt and Indian spices. When you cook dinner this marinade, the flavors will replenish your home and make the perfect meat you’d ever tried.
To make tandoori rooster you will want:
- Chicken– This recipe works nicely with rooster breast and rooster legs.
- Plain Greek Yoghurt– We looked for the bottom carb yoghurt doable to make sure we have been nonetheless getting our desired taste with out breaking our food regimen financial institution.
- Lemon Juice– This goes to be the acid in our recipe. Lemon juice is recent and poppy which is nice for setting off the yoghurt sauce.
- Spices– Garam Masala, cayenne, paprika, sea salt, turmeric, and cumin.
5 Spice Chinese Marinade
Our simple keto 5 spice rooster recipe is ideal for those who need to have a whole lot of taste however solely use one spice to create it.
I’m certain you’re questioning what I imply contemplating it’s FIVE spice rooster, however Chinese 5 spice is definitely offered in a single bottle so that you get the mix of a number of spices with out having to soiled 5 measuring spoons.
To make 5 spice Chinese rooster you will want:
- Chicken– Breasts and thighs work nicely for this recipe.
- Sesame oil– This recipe is extra Asian specialised so we advocate sesame oil over an olive oil.
- Rice Wine Vinegar– Again any vinegar will work, we simply discover rice wine to have a really impartial taste that works nicely on this dish.
- Spices– Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Chinese 5 spice.
Basil Pesto Keto Marinade
Keto grilled rooster made Italian fashion! This rooster is low in web carbs though there are herbs, and tremendous excessive in fats due to the olive oil. You may even up the fats extra by utilizing rooster thighs as a substitute of gluten free excessive protein rooster breasts.
To make this basil pesto rooster marinade you will want:
- Chicken– We like rooster breasts greatest on this recipe.
- half of tsp Minced Garlic– Garlic is a staple in Italian meals so we knew we would have liked it on this recipe. You can purchase garlic minced or chop it recent your self.
- Pesto– We search for a top quality pesto that’s made with simply olive oil as a substitute of any low-cost oils like cottonseed or sunflower.
- Balsamic Vinegar– You can use pink wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar, however we just like the sweeter taste of balsamic vinegar.
- Basil Leaves– Chopped basil leaves will actually assist improve the flavors of this rooster dinner recipe.
- Salt and Pepper
Keto BBQ Chicken Marinade
Just as a result of summer season is coming to an in depth doesn’t imply you shouldn’t get pleasure from some scrumptious BBQ keto grilled rooster! Our keto pleasant marinade recipe is filled with smoky spices and peppery notes, making it top-of-the-line rooster marinades of all time!
To make this BBQ rooster marinade you will want:
- Chicken– Chicken breasts work greatest for this recipe, however you can even strive rooster legs and grilling till the pores and skin is crispy.
- Ketchup– Ketchup goes so as to add the tomato taste that’s historically in bbq sauces. It will even add some salt.
- Worcestershire Sauce– This is what’s going to add the majority of the bbq taste. Is smoky and tangy, good for constructing flavors.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– Don’t fear, the vitamin information of apple cider vinegar is nothing like apples. It’s low in carbs however simply has a bit sweeter of a taste than common vinegar.
- Minced Garlic– This goes so as to add some additional freshness.
- Salt and Pepper
Chipotle Lime Marinade
Gluten free simple keto chipotle lime rooster is the right filling for low carb tortillas to have as a easy and flavorful dinner.
All you could do is cook dinner the rooster after which shred it for the perfect keto tacos which might be low in web carbs and excessive in wholesome fat.
To make this Chipotle Lime Chicken you will want:
- Chicken– This recipe tastes nice with rooster breast or thighs.
- Oil– We used olive oil however avocado oil will work nice too
- Chopped Cilantro– Don’t skip on the recent stuff, cilantro that comes dried or freeze dried lacks a whole lot of taste.
- Juice from half of a Lime– Lime juice will present the acid on this recipe so we don’t want vinegar.
- Spices– This spice combine has salt, black pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and chili.
Can You Freeze Marinated Chicken?
If you need to freeze marinated rooster for a simple dinner we’ve received you lined. Follow these steps:
- Marinate the rooster for at the very least three hours in a heavy obligation Ziploc bag. This will give the rooster breast loads of time to soak within the taste.
- Place the freezer protected heavy obligation bag into the freezer so the rooster can freeze throughout. Make certain as a lot air as doable is faraway from the bag to forestall freezer burning.
- When you might be able to cook dinner the rooster merely defrost it within the fridge in a single day, or place it frozen immediately into the crock pot to cook dinner all day.
These are the steps to comply with once you need to freeze and reheat rooster, however there are additionally issues to keep away from. The largest factor to keep away from is utilizing pre frozen rooster for this recipe. While it could prevent a little bit of prep time, the cooking time is about the identical and also you run the danger of meals poisoning by defrosting, then marinating, after which refreezing and defrosting once more.
What to Serve With Keto Marinated Chicken
Our rooster marinade works nicely with numerous totally different sides. Some of our favourite issues to serve with grilled keto rooster are:
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese– Low carb mac and cheese is at all times a good suggestion, and alongside one in all these grilled rooster marinades you’re certain to have an elite meal!
- Low Carb Naan– Making one in all these low carb rooster marinade recipes with numerous additional sauce? Our low carb naan is the right dipper for marinated rooster and home made yogurt sauces to go alongside them.
- Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower– Grilled rooster and mashed potatoes are only a should have combo. These low carb cauliflower mashed potatoes are supposed to be greatest buddies with the grilled rooster marinade we created. So please, get pleasure from buttery mashed potatoes in copious quantities, we all know you need to.
These are only a few of our favourite rooster sides, however topping salads or making keto sandwiches are additionally nice choices for leftover grilled rooster breast.
The Best Keto Chicken Marinade
Low carb rooster with an olive oil marinade is a superb handy protein supply. The macros are nice, and since it’s keto grilled rooster it’s additionally gluten free with out breading.
These are our favourite rooster marinades that we all know you’ll be able to’t wait to strive! Marinated rooster makes for a simple dinner; and the perfect half is that you should utilize all the pieces from rooster wings and thighs, to drumsticks and rooster breasts.
Make keto grilled marinated rooster on your subsequent household BBQ or weeknight dinner, and put together your self for a taste explosion!
Easy Keto Chicken Marinade Recipe
Six totally different wholesome keto pleasant marinades which might be low in carbs and excessive in fats.
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 2 Chicken Breasts
Calories per serving 321kcal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Resting Time: three hours
Cook Time: 25 minutes
To make a marinade, mix all of the recipes elements inside a zipper high bag or casserole dish.
Add within the rooster and blend round/ gently knead the marinade into the meat.
Allow to marinate for 2-12 hours.
Cook the rooster as most popular. It might be seared and baked or grilled.
Heat a forged iron skillet with a tablespoon of oil to medium excessive warmth.
Once sizzling add within the rooster and sear either side (about 2 minutes a facet).
Place the pan right into a preheated oven at 400 for one more 15-25 minutes. Remove when rooster reaches 165°F.
Easy Keto Chicken Marinade Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Vitamin A 69IU1%
Vitamin C 3mgfour%
* Percent Daily Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie food regimen.