Call me a simpleton for posting this, however after I went keto I wanted a reminder that just about all the things on a skewer is truthful sport. That’s why I’ve been getting completely into hen kebab, whicisre not solely nice for a dinner but in addition good to deliver for lunch.
If you’re making hen kebab, listed below are just a few alternative ways I’ve made them:
- Add bacon to the skewers and dip them in ranch dressing.
- Slather in pesto and skewer with tomatoes
- Season in lemon pepper seasoning, then skewer with tomatoes and mozzarella
- Pre-cook hen, cowl in buffalo sauce, skewer with carrots/celery and serve with bleu cheese
Marinades (since marinades don’t should be actual, I normally measure by how a lot I’m within the temper for every ingredient that day, plus a little bit frequent sense like by no means needing greater than a tablespoon or two of lemon juice):
- Feta brine, feta, a splash of lemon juice and rosemary
- Olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder
- Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano
- Peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder and garlic
- Dijon mustard, rosemary
- Olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic and thyme
- Old Bay, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and a little bit black pepper.
- Olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
Hope this impressed you to start out cooking up some hen skewers however you probably have any favourite recipes, hyperlink to them within the feedback to share with all people studying. 🙂
(Visited 1,879 instances, 1 visits right this moment)